Cost of living comparison between Austin, Texas, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,004 ($3,991) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)