Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.895 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,164元 ($2,199) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)