Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,501元 ($2,239) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)