Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09713 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,499 (₨66,909) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)