Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09631 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,329元 (₨76,094) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)