Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09823 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,939 (₨70,641) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)