Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,671 (₨135,275) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)