Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,809 (₨72,619) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)