Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,899 ($1,737) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)