Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.895 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,236元 ($1,775) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)