Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,112 ($1,879) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)