Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,834 ($1,550) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $37,113 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)