Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.549 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,625元 (€1,672) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)