Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.743 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,075 (NZ$3,811) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)