Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.938 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,605 (NZ$7,007) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)