Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.420 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,614 (NZ$3,985) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)