Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,282 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.692 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,499元 (NZ$4,368) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)