Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.555 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,810元 (NZ$4,130) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)