Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02005 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,880 (443,012 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)