Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,328 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,895 (€1,273) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (26 minutes ago)