Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,314 ($2,396) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)