Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.828 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,200 (﷼ 5,032) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)