Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43159 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,118 (E£ 18,811) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)