Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,065 (13,037,110 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)