Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,106 (8,626,030 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)