Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11026 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,110 (руб 82,625) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)