Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01980 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,381 (322,287 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)