Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01908 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,330元 (331,730 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)