Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01898 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,337 (333,847 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)