Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02053 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,681 (666,470 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)