Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45063 CNY / ERN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,864 (Nakfa46,300) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)