Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.819 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,585 (6,920 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)