Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,641 (13,520 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)