Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.900 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,135元 (6,913 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)