Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,493 (7,673 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)