Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.914 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,698元 (5,589 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)