Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,334 (4,937 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)