Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,064 (7,464 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)