Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.967 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,601元 (4,881 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)