Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,558 (4,368 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)