Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,926元 ($2,149) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)