Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,078元 ($2,186) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)