Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,176 ($2,293) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)