Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,480 (₨94,286) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (27 minutes ago)