Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,315 (₨100,239) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)