Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05943 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,722 (¥180,410) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)