Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,408 (5,732,435 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)