Cost of living in Arua, Uganda vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arua (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,145元 (5,053,566 Shilling) in Arua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ningbo costs 30元 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zwolle costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)