Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,567 (COL$2,943,071) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)