Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,946 (COL$3,103,629) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (41 minutes ago)