Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10430 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,629元 (руб 73,146) in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)