Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,737 (CH$1,532,871) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (38 minutes ago)