Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01031 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,550 (CH$829,397) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)