Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01009 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,172 (CH$809,822) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (31 minutes ago)