Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01064 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,293 (CH$779,562) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)