Cost of living in Arica, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01008 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,747元 (CH$867,889) in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)