Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,153 (€1,425) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)