Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,765元 (€1,693) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)