Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,234 (€1,680) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)