Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,117 (€1,550) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)