Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.945 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,500 (S/. 3,855) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)