Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.042 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,087元 (S/. 3,961) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)