Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,035 (S/. 3,998) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (26 minutes ago)