Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,870 (﷼ 30,365,888) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)