Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,002元 (﷼ 36,584,226) in Ardabil.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)