Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,174 (﷼ 52,740,969) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)