Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,771 (﷼ 50,753,791) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)