Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,518 (3,864,863 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)