Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00531 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,764 (2,214,534 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)