Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,459 (2,035,369 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)