Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,329 (2,157,244 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)