Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,549 (2,224,082 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (39 minutes ago)