Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,507元 (1,989,846 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)