Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,268元 (R$ 6,080) in Araraquara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q125,072 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)