Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,047元 (﷼ 4,352) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)