Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,634 (﷼ 4,181) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (42 minutes ago)