Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,943 (﷼ 65,102,366) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)