Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.685 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,865元 (4,666 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)