Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,806 (3,935 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (43 minutes ago)