Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,199 (4,285 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)