Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02209 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,866 (672,811 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)