Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01796 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,182元 (399,875 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)