Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01987 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,236 (313,803 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (44 minutes ago)