Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02182 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,223 (651,725 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)