Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.674 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,820 (Dinar 1,015) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)