Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.357 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,253 (Dinar 1,096) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)