Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.484 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,248元 (Dinar 975) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volos costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)