Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.671 CNY / WST
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,948元 (4,099 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)