Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.496 CNY / WST
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,925 (3,976 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)