Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,085 (₩2,808,867) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)