Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,916 (₩5,265,473) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)