Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,330 (₩2,797,368) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (44 minutes ago)