Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,374元 (₩2,992,641) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)