Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,112 in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)