Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,406 (€1,577) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)