Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00192 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,308元 (4,839,081 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)