Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,989 (4,247,007 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (43 minutes ago)