Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00210 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,149 (3,887,493 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)