Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01033 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,094元 (CH$1,073,827) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)