Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01045 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,584 (CH$1,969,940) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)