Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13019 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,456 (Php72,632) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)