Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13028 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,429元 (Php72,375) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)