Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,205 (4,888TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)