Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,435 (Q14,917) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)