Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,850元 (Q12,194) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)