Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,622元 (Q12,994) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)