Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,461元 (Q11,944) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)