Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,614 (7,928,210 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (37 minutes ago)