Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,633 (4,489,014 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (35 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)