Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,749元 (6,877,755 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 28,259元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,202 (about 2 hours ago)