Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00188 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,248元 (7,030,359 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)