Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,637元 (3,390,268 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)