Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,423 (6,878,501 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)