Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,926元 (5,379TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)