Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,705 in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (44 minutes ago)