Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,601 in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)