Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,104 ($2,244) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)