Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,024 ($2,034) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)